|Look for these
important features in Food FAQs:
than 1,100 entries cover the foods used most often in American kitchens,
including items used in Asian and Hispanic cuisines.
- User-friendly index with extensive cross-referencing helps
you find your place quickly.
- Easy-to-follow organization and easy-to-read
layout make accessing information a snap.
- Acceptable substitutions for nearly 700 food
items help you manage when you don't have available what your recipe
calls forand experiment when you crave change.
- Equivalent measures and yields in cups and
weights for nearly 500 food items help you plan your grocery shopping
- Highlighted lower-fat alternatives help you control
diets when you wish.
- The handy 8½"
x 5½" size of this 224-page softcover book makes it convenient
for your kitchen shelf or counter.
- The lay-flat
binding frees your hands and saves your place as you use your book.
- "Food FAQs
Quick Answers" provide specific and general information that you
and other cooks need to know.
sample entries from Food